- Went and saw Bon Jovi at the Cake Tin. Jon himself appeared to have a great time take the very happy crowd through a series of big hits and sing-a-long moments.
- Caffeine Fix at Felix with the cousin who actually introduced me to Bon Jovi in the Slippery When Wet era . Far out that was a long time ago!
- Did some Christmas shopping. I love kids toys. Why I wasn't allowed to buy some for myself was totally tantrum worthy.
- Movies watched: Confessions of a Shopaholic (her choice) and Armagheddon (my choice).
- Downloaded the new Halo Noble Map Packs. Soooo well designed, shame they didn't ship with the original disk, I kinda hate having to increase the cost of the original game if you know what I mean.
- Updated the Bacon and Egg Pie Recipe, Optimus Prime's Letter, The Cortana Pictures and blogged the U2 Melbourne Set List.
- Mused about the fairness of using ratepayer dollars to promote the privately run Crowded House gig.
- Laughed at how badly Australia is doing in the Ashes series. After all, the Black Caps are nothing to write home about at the moment.
Weekend that Was: Part Bad Medicine
So like another awesome weekend in the lead up to Christmas. Here's what Jimmy Jangles got up to.