I may have gone full Star Wars nerd lately. Deal with it and read this:
- Here's my rant about why everyone needs to chill out about Star Wars production because there's at least 5 reasons to love that JJ Abrams is the man to direct Ep 7.
- I've put together a piece on how Carrie Fisher made Leia and how Leia made Carrie Fisher. I also looked at 11 crazy stories, facts and myths about Darth Vader you probably want to know about. It also turns out that he's quite quotable.
- Then I busted some long believed myths about Star Wars and we did our best to convince readers to read a certain book written by Alan Dean Foster.
- Some secret Ralph McQuarrie concept art work was found that guided how Empire Strikes Back looked. So that got posted.
- I learnt there might be a new Indy movie if the rumours about Han Solo being in Star Wars 7 are true.
- Finally, I proved that Wedge Antilles really is Obi-Wan Kenobi's Uncle. From a certain point of view, you understand.