It’s time for a round up on what In a Faraway Galaxy has been up to. We’ve been fairly busy recently covering various myths and inspirations that went into making the movies. We also asked some odd questions. A lot of questions, including whether The Force Awakens is a good name?
- We asked does C3PO have asperger’s syndrome? We think not.
- We reasoned that Darth Vader's name does not mean Dark Father despite what Lucas claims.
- We asked what Academy Awards has the Star Wars films won?
- We mulled over why Revenge of the Sith has become our favourite movie..
- The key influences on Star Wars were examined in some detail. Who knew Lucas stole from a Japanese film that stole from American films?
- We questioned whether Gandalf was the inspiration for Obi Wan Kenobi.
- We asked who Mon Mothma really was.
- We pondered by Darth Vader turned to the dark side of The Force.
- We answered why Luke wears black in Return of the Jedi?
- We discovered that the Jedi production filmed female X-Wing pilots
- We did a collection of quotes from the movies.
Thinking of a Christmas present for someone? How about the U-Wing from Rogue One as a gift idea.